Saturday, June 5, 2010

Craig McKinnon: Just Not Into Ali Fedotowsky



Craig McKinnon, Ali Fedotowsky

If you watched The Bachelorette Monday, you couldn't help but hate (or love to hate) the Canadian hothead with the big mouth and used car salesman hair.

It was apparent to everyone - poor weatherman Jonathan Novack, Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky and millions of viewers - that Craig M. is a sociopath.

Still, that doesn't mean he wasn't fun to watch.

Ousted during the rose ceremony, Craig M. (for McKinnon, or Machismo) says there are no hard feelings, as he didn’t feel “a natural connection” anyway.

The Toronto native reflected on his short but memorable stint on The Bachelorette on a conference call this week. Here's what he had to say about ...

Nagging Jonathan: "The weatherman situation was not serious at all. I was totally joking. Jonathan ... is a good guy who took things the wrong way."

On being portrayed as a bully: "I guess I was portrayed [as a villain]. People who know me laughed their heads off and had a great time watching."

On his one regret: "Jesse and I in the kitchen. I wasn’t proud of that. The next morning we apologized to each other. It was inappropriate behavior."

On why he didn't get a rose: "Jonathan saying I was stirring up trouble and Ali [knowing] I wasn’t interested ... That probably trumped what he said."

On why he went on the show in the first place: "To find someone I could love and possibly get to the point of engagement. That was my purpose."

"But also for the experience. Anyone who says they aren’t there for an experience is lying. When I saw it was Ali, I wanted to still go on and have fun."

On Justin “Rated R” Rego: "The wrestler seemed pretty decent. Probably wasn’t there for the right reasons, but he didn’t seem like that bad a guy."

On his picks for Ali Fedotowsky: "Kirk, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton are a good fit. Those three seem really genuine about why they’re there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet!

Share This Article!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More