Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Bachelor's Gia Allemand Dating Chris Campoli

Source: Celeb Glitz

Such a Cute Couple!
Former Bachelor contestant Gia Allemand is dating hockey player Chris Campoli.

Swimsuit model Gia, who made it to the final three on Jake Pavelka's season of The Bachelor, recently reunited with her on-and-off boyfriend Chris Campoli - thanks to her reality TV stint.

"I'm glad she did the show. It made us both realize how much we missed each other and need each other," Chris said.

Gia and Chris began dating three years ago, but split up after he got traded from The New York Islanders to the Ottawa Senators.

"It caused a lot of strain on our relationship and we ended up breaking up and I had a hard time dating...so I went on The Bachelor," Gia said.

After the show, the couple rekindled their romance and is living together in New York City.

"Chris got me a promise ring," Gia said about the man in her life.
They're also considering going back to reality tv as a team on The Amazing Race.

"Chris and I would make a great team because we are both really competitive," Gia said. "We always find a happy medium and a way to get through things."

I'm really happy for Gia and Chris. They look so cute together and I wish them the best of luck. Chris is definitely the better choice for Gia. Did you see who Jake decide to settle with? Gia count your blessings that you have a hockey player over a pilot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet!

Share This Article!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More