Monday, May 24, 2010

Andy Baldwin Runs for a Good Cause


Athletic and Smokin' Hot!

As if hunky Bachelor contestant Andy Baldwin didn't have a good enough physique, the doctor is running a marathon in South Africa. And it's for a good cause!

The Comrades Marathon, happening this weekend, has an ultimate goal of helping poor children in Africa or other impoverished countries. The money raised goes towards supplying kids with food, clean water, health care, and schooling. Andy is part of Team World Vision with world-renowned runner Josh Cox and running guru Bart Yasso. Says Andy: "I leave tomorrow for South Africa. We're all very excited. I talked with Bart today and he's on his way. Josh is already over there. I have gotten 100 children sponsored, and as a total we've gotten 750 sponsored. We have a goal of 1500 so we need more."

Baldwin says he's ready for the marathon, but he knows it's going to be tough: "I'm nervous but trust my training," Baldwin said. "I know I can mentally will my way through it."








Get more Bachelorette Chit Chat! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Bachelorette Chit Chat Emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something sweet!

Share This Article!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More